3.08.2012

To Make Much Of Him

Recently, my church (Grace Point Church - www.gracepoint.org ) asked me to be a part of their latest and greatest marketing campaign. I was told this would most likely include some billboard ads and a few brief videos of my story for web distribution and commercial use. Below is one of the videos they've produced.

Jeff's Story from Grace Point Church on Vimeo.



Needless to say, I was honored that they had me in mind for this opportunity. I've never really been one to shy away from discussing the works that God has done in my life over the last several years, so accepting this task was a no-brainer for me. I hope you'll take a couple minutes to watch this as well. If you have any questions or comments (good or bad), please let me know.

Also, here's a website you should visit: http://www.gracepoint.org/jeff
My video is posted there as well, along with a previous blog post I wrote late one night while sitting up in a hospital room with someone.

If you feel something stirring inside you, please contact me...or fill out the "Want to know more?" section on the website. I had felt that stirring deep inside of me for years before I finally reached out to someone. Everyday, I'm thankful I had the courage to do just that.

No comments: